Working in Little Tokyo has its perks. You can grab a coffee and pastry at many of the cafes in our neighborhood, or take a stroll down the block for a quick break. You can also pop into one of several supermarkets including Niijiya, Marukai and Mitsuwaa for a delicious lunch to go. But what do you do after the work day is done?
Here are some fun ideas to inspire you, in case you want to extend your stay in J-town:
- Walk over to many museums nearby: the Japanese National Museum, Go For Broke, MOCA Geffen, Broad, Hauser & Wirth, MOCA Contemporary.
- Watch a play at East West Players, the premiere Asiaan American theater company located in the history Union Center for the Arts on First Street.
- Grab some boba at Milk + T, Snociety, Twinkle Brown Sugar or Gong Cha. Otherwise, head to happy hour at Far Bar or Wolf & Crane.
- Enjoy a workout at Grand Park and relax by the fountain works close to Walt Disney Hall, home to the LA Philharmonic Association.
- Grab some friends for bowling at XLanes or karaoke at Max on the third floor of the Little Tokyo Market place.
Share with us, what do you like to do in Little Tokyo? Did we leave anything out?