Hi folks. You've probably seen ads promoting soap, cars, and for various products pop up on your social media before. The visuals look amazing! Have you ever thought about what goes behind the creative process?
Let us give you some tips on how to take great photos, so you can market your latest project on Instagram. This is especially a popular platform, when you want to target millennials.
1. Choose a non distracting, neutral background.
2. Add related items to provide context for your setup.
3. Mind the lighting, turn on the brightness for a pop.
4. Use a filter and crop when needed.
5. Break rules when needed. Creativity > convention.
Now that you've got the perfect image, don't forget to use relevant #hashtags to attract an audience. Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any tips to share too!
Product courtesy of Joo of JR5, Meal Prep for Home Delivery. Check out the kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1463085732/jr5-boodaechigae-meal-prep-for-home-delivery.