Please join us Wednesday, May 31st, for our LA launch event of our crowdfunding campaign. Get a first look at our first product, The Tracy 2-in-1 bag (a stylish and convertible bag), join an opportunity to meet other trailblazing women (men also welcome), and be an early supporter.
Check us out and back us now.
We're celebrating women! We'll have a fashion show, other festivities, and wine for all.
Our keynote speaker, Tracy Chou (whom the bag is named after), entrepreneur, former Pinterest and Quora engineer, and diversity advocate will be speaking about inclusion. She's been featured in Wired, Forbes, and Vogue.
Tara creates products for real women, so we'll also be featuring several innovative women who will share how they use the bag in their real lives. We want to highlight these real women and their successes in many fields, and our featured women will be giving live demonstrations of the bag on stage.
Feature Women include:
- Amanda Gibson (USC School of Social Work Adjunct Faculty and Consultant)
- Ashley Hanna (Maternal Mental Health Advocate + Author)
- Carmelita Bouie (Entertainment Marketing Consultant + Fashion Blog Editor-in-Chief + Philanthropist)
- Joanne Villanueva (Attorney, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist @ Munger, Tolleson & Olson)
- Kinya Claiborne (Founder of Style & Society + TV Host of The StyleList' on ONX)
- And more....
“Tara” is named after “Green Tara” the Buddhist mother goddess, who represents action, great strength, and the virtues of success in work and achievements.
If you back us at the event, you will receive an additional gift with your order. We can't wait to see you on May 31th to share our product and vision for Tara and celebrate the women in our lives!
Sign up for our mailing list at www.taraand.co to recieve updates and promotions for early adopters.
Special thanks to our partners:
- OPODZ - No one else can offer you what Opodz does. As a well-designed creative and collaborative space serving Downtown LA's Little Tokyo & Arts District, we are dedicated to helping local entrepreneurs, startups, engineers, artists, designers, creatives, writers and many other professionals as a functional and contemporary office. We invite you to our supportive community.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / Twitter: @opodz / Facebook: facebook.com/Opodz
- DAMA™ Tequila. The first tequila created for women by women created for both women and men who recognize and celebrate excellence in spirits. With a selected charity built into every bottle.
See you there!